Characteristics and performance
- Vertical axis plunge stirrer.
- Single-phase V 220/240 Hz 50 motor with screened poles
- Rotor assembled on long-life self-lubrificating bearings on semi-rigid supports: almost total vibration and noise absorption
- External motor casing in non-inflammable thermoplastic resin according to the VDE 0730 and UL 94 standard
- Motor shaft in AISI 303 stainless steel
- Stirrers with built-in thermal cut-out are available upon request.
Various notes and warnings
- Performance noticeably higher than others currently avalilable on market, considering its reduced size
- The stirrer is generally provided with rectangular fastening flanges
- The stirrer can also be fastened with screws on upper side, in which case it does not require flanges
- On request, connection with Shuko and Feller type plugs
- Machine tool